My objective is find the home that meets your needs and your dreams for the best possible price in the shortest time frame.
- After discussing your needs, we will develop search criteria based on the parameters discussed.
- You will receive emails from us with hand picked listings in real time that we think may be a great fit, in addition to automatic daily email alerts of all new listings that meet your criteria. We will also be actively searching for "off market" properties for you - properties not listed on MLS.
- We will treat all potential listings with a sense of urgency, and always suggest our clients do the same as you never know when something will sell.
- Don't be shy! Please ask to see properties that interest you - even slightly.
- We pre-inspect properties to ensure your time is not wasted.
- Some listings will have an "offer day" and some will accept offers any time.This will also impact the urgency of the showing and how realistic the asking price is.We will always provide that information to you.
- When we see houses, you will always get an honest and knowledgeable assessment of the property. Our goal is always to find you the right house. Not the right house right now.
- Feedback from you is critical to the process - the more we know about your preferences, the easier it will be to find the perfect home.
- Once we find something you love, we will provide a detailed analysis of the value of the property.We rely on a combination of analytics and market knowledge to ensure you make sound investment decisions.
- Offer time! We will walk you through the offer process whether it's an offer date situation or traditional buyer/seller one on one negotiations.
• Price range
• Style of house ( detached, semi, attached, townhouse, condo)?
• Needs (number of bedrooms, parking, baths, public or private schools, access to TTC, etc)?
• Is this a short term or long term house?
• What area influences do you enjoy/require (green space, shopping, restaurants, access to TTC or highway, etc)?
• Will you be willing to do renovations to get into an area you want